Bastille - Overjoyed
I believe this is as close to liking Dubstep as I could ever get at the moment and this isn’t very Dubstep-ish so… ouch for dubstep. This however is such a hauntingly good song! Just. can’t. stop. listening. to. this. From listening to the lyrics I got that lovers quarrel sort of feel from it, like one person feels like they never get to voice their opinion, but in a hauntingly still madly in love regardless sort of feel. ‘Laura Palmer EP’ is were the song is from and this is such a good EP by South London band Bastille, very well put together.
I love your interpretation of Overjoyed, very insightful. And yeah, I’m the same about dubstep!!
6 Notes/ Hide
- maggieac reblogged this from jourdinstellmusic
- rachelandeverything reblogged this from bastillebastille and added:
- bastillebastille reblogged this from jourdinstellmusic and added:
- levraicoupdefoudre reblogged this from jourdinstellmusic and added:
- jourdinstellmusic posted this